While you are looking at wedding venues in the area, please remember that we also own and operate Abilena Plantation, New Berns premier waterfront wedding venue. When you use Abilena for your wedding, up to 14 people can stay in the home and the ceremonies and receptions can hold up to 160 guests. www.abilena.com
Thank you for learning more about our wedding venue, The Wedding Barn. After looking for a barn for years to transform into a rustic venue, we built this barn just for weddings. It is a simple barn and allows you to decorate the way you want to have the wedding you want. Our years of wedding experience went in to the design, and it has been a beautiful location for dozens of weddings. While looking for a wedding venue, think about these things that set us apart from other locations....
* The typical wedding venue gives you very little time for setting up and decorating. We allow you to check in early Friday morning and have all day for bringing in and setting up everything. Check out is Sunday afternoon!
* Rental allows the Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner here if desired.
* We include tables, chairs, benches, and our preferred caterers supply table cloths, dishes, etc.
* We have several rustic items you can use to decorate including wagon wheels, metal buckets, etc
* Your party can go as late as you want! The barn is located just far enough from town to have a loud event with bothering anyone.
* We are only 15 minutes from downtown New Bern.
* Set on a 13 acre property, the red barn is very picturesque and easily decorated for the wedding of your dreams.
* The barn is a 3600 square foot building that is being built just for weddings and receptions.
* We can help you with basic planning of your wedding and have a list of preferred wedding professionals
Includes tables, chairs, benches for up to 100 people!
Built in 20x20 wood barn dance floor!
* We always offer 10 % discount to Firefighters, Nurses, Teachers, Law enforcement, and Military
Call or text for pricing 252-876-7599
***The Fall Wedding Show is coming up on Sunday November 5 from 1-4 pm. This is a free wedding show and open house, and is a great way to see the venue and meet several local wedding professionals.
Call or text John Williams for your tour! 252-876-7599
"The most affordable way to have the rustic wedding of your dreams!"
Type your paragraph here.
Booked dates for 2017